"Live each day as if it held the potential for greatness"

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Google Tools Reflection

I really enjoyed learning about google tools and can definatley see their application in my future classroom. The students could all become apart of google chat and have the opportunity to help eachother on assignments. They could also use the calendar application to stay updated on classroom activities. My favorite google tool was google docs. I had no idea a program like that exsisted. We had a group presentation on wed. and were able to use it to create our handout. If I get this excited about seeing someone else editing and working on a document the same time as me, I can't imagine how eager my students will be to try it. There would definatly need to me some strick rules set down before they use any of these tools. But I can definatly see how they will turn usually dreaded subjects into something that my students will enjoy.

No comments: