"Live each day as if it held the potential for greatness"

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Round Two

Alright, so you may or may not be correct if you are thinking that April gets these random impluses to be a blogger when she is trying to avoid doing what she should be doing. Tonight that could be true, and it could also be true that I am not used to be being by myself all day after work (Brandon is being responsible...what a bum!) I fully realize that most people could care less about my adventures, but I also realize that I LOVE the blogs of my people. So though my life is not as exciting as theirs, and that I am not married (which seems to often be a blogger qualification) I will continue with my random blogging episodes. Thanks for letting me rant. Yours truely,
The impulsive wannabe blogger

No comments: