"Live each day as if it held the potential for greatness"

Friday, April 1, 2011

"I don't know how the story ends, but I'll be alright cause you wrote it."

Alright Kids, I actually wrote this post a little while ago and it was too painful to post. I feel a little childish and dramatic posting this, but I guess that is how I roll. Everything written below is so absolutely true. I continue to be incredibly blessed by my past and present. You live, you learn, you move (or you try really hard to.) I really do enjoy blogging, so I am starting fresh on a brand spanking new one. If you are crazy enough to still follow my world the new blog is called justchuggin.blogspot.com This is mostly for my wonderful grandma who i think is the sole reader. The End...but not really.




Each Life That Touches Ours for Good (Hymn #293)


Each life that touches our for good

Reflects thine own great mercy, Lord;

Thou sendest blessings from above Thru words and deeds of those who love.


What greater gift dost thou bestow,

What great goodness can we know

Than Christlike friends, whose gentle ways

Strengthen our faith, enrich our days.


When such a friend from us departs,

We hold forever in our hearts

A sweet and hallowed memory,

Bringing us nearer, Lord, to thee.


For worthy friends whose lives proclaim

Devotion to the Savior's name,

Who bless our days with peace and love,

We praise thy goodness, Lord, above.


I am so grateful for those people who have, and will be such a great influence in my life. I have been very blessed to be in the presence of, what I believe to be, The Lords elite. I know that these people have helped me to become closer to the person My Heavenly Father needs me to be. No one else could have taught me what they have taught me. They are one of the biggest blessings in my life and I have felt My Saviors love through their care.






I know that I am one of the most stubborn and faithless servants of Him, but I know that he is constantly and carefully guiding my path (even when that path is the most painful.) I don't know how my story ends, but I am grateful to have lived, and continue to live, the way He wrote it. (well... let's be honest. I am just trying my best to do so, and needing to be put back on my path all the time.)






D&C 122:7 "... all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good."



P.s. The picture is called "My Child" by David Bowman (my favorite ever!) and the title comes from a song by a christian artist that who I cant remember the name of. Sorry!

No comments: